Find A Web Host
Finding a good web host doesn’t have to be hard: Good web hosts usually offer free setup, SPAM protection, SMTP, Webmail, server backup, a website builder, shopping cart, Frontpage, CGI/Pearl Support, MySQL Databases, PHP Support and more.
Prices vary, but most web hosts have programs for under $10 a month. Many hosts also offer sale pricing for the first several months or even the first year.
Below are links to two of the most popular and highest rated web hosts available. We have used both of them and have listed them based on our own positive experience with them and based on their continuous high ratings for customer service and hosting services offered. Links to these web hosts are sponsored links:
* UNLIMITED Disk Space
* UNLIMITED Bandwidth
* Host UNLIMITED Websites
* FREE Instant Setup
* 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
* 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
* CGI, PHP 5, RoR, Perl
* MySQL, SSH, SSL, IMAP, POP
* FREE Site Builder
* cPanel Hosting ( View Demo )
* 24/7/365 Upgraded Support
* No Contracts or Hidden Fees
* View Web Hosting Plans
Hostgator also offers reseller hosting, and dedicated hosting and will move your website from another host for free.
>> Visit Hostgator now…
– Free Domain Name
– Site Promotion Package
– domain hostingFree eCommerce/Cart
– domain hostingFree Blog, Forum, Board
– domain hostingTop Notch 24/7 Support
– domain hosting$25 Free Yahoo Credits
– domain hosting$50 Free Google Credits
Bluehost will also let you host unlimited domains.
>> Visit Bluehost now…
“How do you choose the right web host with so many offering similar services and prices?”
– If you’re planning on having a simple website or a blog, any of the hosts below will be able to accommodate you: Visit the websites of two or three different web hosts listed below, and compare features and ease of use of their websites, for example can you find info you’re looking for right away? Are there tutorials?
Then contact and test their customer service and/or tech support departments to see if they answer your questions efficiently, quickly and in a friendly manner. And don’t be afraid to ask what you might think are ‘stupid’ questions. You want to make sure you’ll be treated with respect, no matter if you’re just starting out, or you’re a pro. Many offer online chat customer and tech service and all have a toll free number. This will take just a few minutes and you will know right away which service will work best for you!
– If you’re planning on a website that will need a shopping cart, that will require some extensive programming or requires secure access, any of the hosts below will be able to accommodate your website as well, but you’ll have to ask more detailed questions compared to when finding a host for a simple blog. The best way to get started may be to work with your programmer to choose the right host. He or she will know which questions to ask and may even be able to recommend a host. Whichever host you choose, make sure you search for “web host reviews” to make sure your host is reputable.
“What if I end up not liking the web host I chose? “
If for some reason you don’t like your web host, you can switch fairly easily if you have a simple website. The more complex your website, the more involved it becomes to move your website to another web host. However, all the hosts we’ve used in the past offer a service to move a website from another web host. If you use a service to move your website or you decide to do it yourself, make sure you back up everything first!