Show Related Posts in WordPress
There are other related posts plugins for WordPress, but Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP) has a lot of configuration options, including thresholds for titles and content, disallowing certain tags and displaying related posts in your RSS feed.
Key features of Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP) are:
– An advanced and versatile algorithm: Using a customizable algorithm considering post titles, content, tags, and categories, YARPP calculates a “match score” for each pair of posts on your blog. You choose the threshold limit for relevance and you get more related posts if there are more related posts and less if there are less.
– Templating: A new templating system puts you in charge of how your posts are displayed.
– Caching: YARPP now caches the related posts for all the posts and thus has significantly improved performance over versions 2.x.
– Related posts in RSS feeds: Display related posts in your RSS and Atom feeds with custom display options.
– Disallowing certain tags or categories: You can choose certain tags or categories as disallowed, meaning any page or post with such tags or categories will not be served up by the plugin.
– Related posts and pages: Puts you in control of pulling up related posts, pages, or both.
* * * * * * *